circumflex femoral artery
of the femoral artery.
of the Femoral Artery and
femoral artery aneurysm,
Femoral artery blockage.jpg
The femoral artery is located
Femoral artery and branches in
Diagnosis and therapies
Profunda femoris artery, Femoral artery, Cruciate anastomosis, Percutaneous intentional extraluminal revascularization, Circumflex femoral artery, Adductor canal, Deep branch of medial circumflex femoral artery, Acetabular branch of medial circumflex femoral artery, Ascending branch of medial circumflex femoral artery, Superficial branch of medial circumflex femoral artery
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.