The process of cumulative change over successive generations through which organisms acquire their distinguishing morphological and physiological characteristics.
Carnival of Evolution 14!
coli evolving in different
Evolution may have catapulted
Human body evolution
File:Human evolution scheme
The Theory of Evolution does
“All evolution in thought and
Diagnosis and therapies
Experimental evolution, Evolutionary biology, Sexual division of labor (evolutionary perspective), Bacteriophage experimental evolution, Kenneth Boulding's evolutionary perspective, Biological Evolution: Facts and Theories, Evolutionary theory and the political left, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, Evolution as fact and theory, Society for the Study of Evolution
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.