Difficult or labored breathing.
Cause of dyspnea
Six Ps of Dyspnea
Dyspnea is a subjective
dyspnea - meddic
the patient with dyspnea.
Diagnostic Approach to Dyspnea
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea
Diagnosis and therapies
Platypnea, Paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnoea, Without Skin or Breathlessness, Orthopnea, Borgøy, Pär Aron Borg, Borg Massif, Borgåsund, Borg Buss, Hansa Borg Bryggerier
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Dyspnea"
- Hi Everyone- I am a 64 year old man that has smoked for 50Years and in the process of
finding a substitute for he cigs, I purchase a battery powered e- cigarette that needs to be filled with a nicotine/glycol juice. I didn't have a regular cigarete for 3 ... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Dyspnea" or enter the forum