A bluish or purplish discoloration of the skin
and mucous membranes
due to an increase in the amount of deoxygenated hemoglobin in the blood
or a structural defect in the hemoglobin molecule.
Cyanosis of the hand in
Cyanosis of nail beds.
Cyanosis: Bluish discoloration
Cyanosis - Wikipedia, the free
Cyanosis refers to the bluish
Cyanosis of the nail bed:
Cyanosis is a bluish
Diagnosis and therapies
Cyanosis, Cyanotic heart defect, Cyanotic, Cyanotic (band), Acrocyanosis, Corn roaster, Acyanotic heart defect, Transhuman (Cyanotic album), Sano (company), Great Space Roaster
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Cyanosis" or enter the forum