Coin Lesion, Pulmonary
(Pulmonary Coin Lesion; Pulmonary Nodule, Solitary)
Solitary, round, circumscribed shadows found in the lungs in x-ray examinations. Common causes are tuberculosis
, or vascular anomalies. (Stedman, 25th ed)
The "Coin Lesion"
1.5-cm coin lesion in the
a pulmonary "coin" lesion
pulmonary "coin" lesion
Coin Lesion-a solitary
a coin lesion in the right
solitary pulmonary nodule
Diagnosis and therapies
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.