(Bursine; Fagine; Vidine)
A basic constituent of lecithin that is found in many plants
and animal organs. It is important as a precursor of acetylcholine
, as a methyl donor in various metabolic processes, and in lipid metabolism
Despite choline's important
Choline chloride and choline
Choline is an ubiquitous
Choline and methyl groups
Choline, Choline transporter, Choline chloride, Choline oxidase, Choline sulfotransferase, Essential nutrient, Sinapoylglucose—choline O-sinapoyltransferase, Choline theophyllinate, SLC44A2, SLC44A4
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "choline" or enter the forum