The clear constricted portion of the chromosome at which the chromatids
are joined and by which the chromosome is attached to the spindle during cell division
Centromere - function and
Definition: A centromere is a
a tiny thing on centromere
sides of the centromere.
Diagnosis and therapies
Centromere protein B, Centromere, Centromere protein E, Dicentric chromosome, CENPA, ZW10, Homologous chromosome, Secondary constriction, Anti-centromere antibodies, List of Irish clans in Ulster
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.