An acute or prolonged illness usually considered to be life
-threatening or with the threat of serious residual disability. Treatment may be radical and is frequently costly.
The Catastrophic Illness
The Catastrophic Illness in
a catastrophic illness or
CATASTROPHIC ILLNESS LEAVE
Catastrophic Illness and
What is Catastrophic Illness?
Diagnosis and therapies
Catastrophic illness, Catastrophic Health Emergency Powers Act, Chalk carving, Haida argillite carvings, Bone carving, File carving, Relief carving, Vegetable carving, Photo recovery, Ivory carving
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.