Protein-digesting and milk
found in PINEAPPLE fruit
juice and stem tissue. enzymes
from the two sources are distinguished as fruit
bromelain and stem bromelain. There has been interest in using it for inflammation
. This enzyme was formerly listed as EC 18.104.22.168.
Stem bromelain, Bromelain, Ficain, Pineapple cutter, Pineapple tart, Wobenzym, Maui Pineapple Company, Pineapple Man, Pineapple gall adelgid, Pineapple pit
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.