(Axoplasmic Flow; Axoplasmic Transport)
The directed transport of organelles
and molecules along nerve cell axons
. Transport can be anterograde (from the cell body) or retrograde (toward the cell body). (Alberts et al., molecular biology
of the Cell, 3d ed, pG3)
affect axonal transport.
Slow axonal transport: stop
Axonal transport and
Slow axonal transport occurs
Axonal transport is very
The word “axonal transport”
and axonal transport.
Diagnosis and therapies
Axoplasmic transport, SCB Park Plaza, Accompanied combined transport, Local transport plan, Combined transport, Transport layer, Real Data Transport, Qasim Khan, Oradea Transport Local, Holderness Area Rural Transport
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.