ascites and caput medusae
Catalog of Clinical Images
Pictures of Ascites :
Ascites is an important
Diagnosis and therapies
Serum-ascites albumin gradient, Peritoneovenous shunt, Hepatorenal syndrome, Ascites, Paracentesis, Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis, Puddle sign, Convention on the Participation of Foreigners in Public Life at Local Level, Bulging flanks, Fluid wave test
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Ascites"
- management of persistent ascites after OHSS (+)
- My mom-in-law is 58. In April 2011 she had emergency surgery to take out a tennis ball sized tumor. They had only disovered it a week before during a colonoscopy (she had complained for years about constipation but was never advised to get a colonoscopy do... (+)
- Hi, my mom had a recurring massive ascites due to liver cirrhosis and used to be drained every other week through paracenthesis. But the effect of the paracenthesis evey other week worsens her health. So the doctors instead inserted a tube so we can drai... (+)
- 4-5 months ago my mom was sick caused by pneumonia,she then went thru her medication within 1-2months,week later,her feet was swollen,then her stomach began to swell.im afraid and guess maybe its a Lupus..she went thru many test,blood test etc etc..untill ... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Ascites" or enter the forum