(Dysphasia; Aphasia, Acquired)
A cognitive disorder marked by an impaired ability to comprehend or express language
in its written or spoken form. This condition is caused by diseases which affect
areas of the dominant hemisphere. Clinical features are used to classify the various subtypes of this condition. General categories include receptive, expressive, and mixed forms of aphasia
Aphasia - MossRehab ResourceNet
Aphasia Information | Hospital for Special Care
Learned non-use model – for aphasia
What is Aphasia? | Internet Stroke Center
Diagnosis and therapies
Boston Diagnostic Aphasia Examination, Mixed transcortical aphasia, Western Aphasia Battery, Aphasia, Conduction aphasia, Transcortical sensory aphasia, Transcortical motor aphasia, Global aphasia, Comprehensive Aphasia Test, Receptive aphasia
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Aphasia" or enter the forum