Substances that destroy fungi by suppressing their ability to grow or reproduce. They differ from fungicides, industrial
because they defend against fungi present in human or animal tissues
common antifungal agents.
Targets of antifungal drugs.
Antifungal Agents Biochemical
of Antifungal Agents
Antifungal agents Introduction
The antifungal agents found to
of antifungal agents
Diagnosis and therapies
Antifungal protein, Voriconazole, ATC code J02, Aminocandin, Antifungal, Hamycin, Toxol, Gilia inconspicua, National Committee for West Papua, Ergosterol
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.