A state characterized by loss of feeling or sensation
. This depression
of nerve function is usually the result of pharmacologic action and is induced to allow performance of surgery
or other painful procedures.
Limb-O Anesthesia Breathing
The maintenance of anesthesia
Anesthesia Circuit Kit
The Anesthesia Service of
Diagnosis and therapies
General anaesthesia, History of general anesthesia, Anesthesia cart, IoC-View monitor, Guedel's classification, Anaesthesia Trauma and Critical Care, No Anaesthesia!, Uncle Anesthesia, Neuroleptanalgesic anesthesia, Without Anesthesia
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.