of discomfort, distress, or agony in the abdominal region; generally associated with functional disorders, tissue injuries, or diseases.
Abdominal pain can be
new abdominal pain or
abdominal pain in left side
Abdominal Pain Symptoms You
Quadrant Abdominal Pain
Diagnosis and therapies
Chronic functional abdominal pain, Right iliac fossa, Abdominal pain, Abdominal examination, Carnett's sign, Psychogenic amnesia, Forgetting, Functional disorder, Iliac fossa, Castell's sign
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Abdominal Pain"
- I have the problem of abdominal pain and for about 4 several weeks. It seems like gall bladder discomfort, but I had my gall bladder eliminated about 9 decades ago. Any recommendations as to what it could be? I'm not tired or debilated by this but it is u... (+)
- I think you need to check up professional doctor.don't ignore your problem. (+)
- Have had recurring pain on my right side and left side right near my kidneys? Could I have cancer? (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Abdominal Pain" or enter the forum