Vagus Nerve Diseases
(Cranial Nerve X Diseases; Pneumogastric Nerve Disorders; Sensory Disorder, Vagus Nerve; Tenth Cranial Nerve Diseases)
Diseases of the tenth cranial nerve, including brain stem
lesions involving its nuclei (solitary, ambiguus, and dorsal motor), nerve fascicles, and intracranial and extracranial course. Clinical manifestations may include dysphagia, vocal cord weakness, and alterations of parasympathetic tone in the thorax
The vagus nerves communicate
The vagus nerve is in fact a
Vagus nerve stimulation
The vagus nerve and the
STRESS & THE VAGUS NERVE
showing the vagus nerve.
Vagal Nerve Stimulation,
Diagnosis and therapies
Vagotonia, The Twelfth, Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution, The Twelfth Album, Twelfth Amendment of the Constitution of South Africa, Twelfth Night (1955 film), Twelfth Night (band), The Twelfth Man, Twelfth grade, Hilbert's twelfth problem
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Vagus Nerve Diseases"
- can heart stress test show vagus nerve problems (+)
- I was misdiagnosed for years w/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia, when in actuality I had an adenoma on a parathyroid causing the symptoms. The RLN had become imbedded in the adenoma and also lay dangerously close to the vagal nerve. Any one wi... (+)