Partial or complete blockage in any part of the urethra
that can lead
to difficulty or inability to empty the urinary bladder
. It is characterized by an enlarged, often damaged, bladder with frequent urges to void.
Canine Lower Urinary System - Canine Urethral Obstruction
Scripps Health - Acute bilateral obstructive uropathy
FELINE UROLOGiCAL SYNDROME (
Palliative Stenting for Malignant Obstructions
Urethral Obstruction Medical Illustration Medivisuals
Bladder catheterization, male - Acute bilateral obstructive
www.edrep.org - Obstruction of the urinary tract
Bladder Outlet Obstruction - ActiveForever
Diagnosis and therapies
Janet Whitaker, Baroness Whitaker, Rosa Whitaker, Whitaker Baronets, Whitaker scandal, Richard Whitaker, Cuthbert Whitaker, Mark Whitaker (record producer), Whitaker Ministry, 1882–1883, Mark Whitaker (cricketer), Slim Whitaker
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.