(Consciousness, Loss of; Unconscious State)
Loss of the ability to maintain awareness
of self and environment
combined with markedly reduced responsiveness to environmental stimuli. (From Adams et al., Principles of neurology
, 6th ed, pp344-5)
part 1 - Unconsciousness
and the unconscious state
Yet unconsciousness is a
The unconscious mind controls
The Unconsciousness Series
Diagnosis and therapies
Unconsciousness, Unconscious mind, Stream of unconsciousness (narrative mode), Unconscious cognition, Unconscious Thought Theory, Higher consciousness, Artificial consciousness, Regaining Unconsciousness, Personal unconscious, Helsinki Headline Goal
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Unconsciousness" or enter the forum