Tuberculosis, Lymph Node
(Lymphadenitis, Tuberculous; Scrofula; Cervical Tuberculous Lymphadenitis; Mycobacterial Cervical Lymphadenitis)
lymph node (tuberculosis)
tuberculosis, lymph node
of peripheral lymph nodes.
a Peribronchial Lymph Node
lesion in a lymph node and
Tuberculosis of Cervical Lymph
This is a lymph node that has
Diagnosis and therapies
Popliteal lymph nodes, Supraclavicular lymph nodes, Axillary lymph nodes, Paraaortic lymph node, Paracortex, Deep cervical lymph nodes, Medial supraclavicular lymph node, External iliac lymph nodes, Preaortic lymph node, Cervical lymph nodes
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Tuberculosis, Lymph Node"
- ^fd4641! <a href=" http://ukpaydayukloans.co.uk ">payday loans uk online</a> However, on the promulgate of collateral, the lenders entertain different stands. While the beginning assembly maintains that payday loans have to be secured... (+)
- koskuinm <a href="http://aaaquality24.co.uk/">fake watches</a> (+)
- hi, i was diagnosed with a cold abcess tubercolous after biopsy. my question is that is it contagious ? I have a two year old kid, who stil breast feeds. also iat times he drinks water from my glass or eats from my plate. So are there any chance for spread... (+)
- A 35 years old lady with nonhealing ulcer just lateral to sternocleidomastoid muscle since 1 year was presented in our clinic. She had the history of weight loss and the multiple enlarged cervical lymphnodes in cervical region and biopsy was performed and... (+)
- SIR I SUFFERED INGUINAL TB..I WAS OPERTATED FOR IT ...BUT I DID NOT TAKE TREATEMENT FOR IT..THE WOUND HEALED IN TWO MONTHS...I DID NOT TAKE PROPER TB TREATMENT...I AM MARRIED NOW AND RECENTLY HAD CHILD TOO..NOW I HAVE PAIN IN MY NECK IS IT A MATTER TO WORR... (+)
- I had post auricular lymph node on left side and was confirmed tuberculosis in January, 2011. Since then i had been on medication RNTCP cat I. The nodes ruptured and drained. It didnt get completely healed. I relied completely on the medication and never w... (+)