A very strong halogenated derivative of acetic acid
. It is used in acid catalyzed reactions, especially those where an ester is cleaved in peptide synthesis.
TRIFLUOROACETIC ACID HPLC
Trifluoroacetic Acid Chemical
with trifluoroacetic acid
TFA is widely used in
using trifluoroacetic acid
Trifluoroacetic acid, Fluoroacetic acid, Trifluoroacetic anhydride, Trifluoromethylation, Najafgarh drain bird sanctuary, Groundwater Dependent Ecosystems, Chhawla or Najafgarh drain city forest, Bhalswa Horseshoe Lake, Haor, Najafgarh drain
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.