A very strong halogenated derivative of acetic acid
. It is used in acid catalyzed reactions, especially those where an ester is cleaved in peptide synthesis.
in Trifluoroacetic Acid
TFA = trifluoroacetic acid
of trifluoroacetic acid
TFA is widely used in
using trifluoroacetic acid
Trifluoroacetic acid | CAS
Trifluoroacetic acid, Fluoroacetic acid, Trifluoroacetic anhydride, Trifluoromethylation, Najafgarh drain bird sanctuary, Groundwater Dependent Ecosystems, Chhawla or Najafgarh drain city forest, Bhalswa Horseshoe Lake, Haor, Najafgarh drain
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.