A group of hereditary hemolytic anemias in which there is decreased synthesis of one or more hemoglobin polypeptide chains. There are several genetic types with clinical pictures ranging from barely detectable hematologic abnormality to severe and fatal anemia
Children with thalassemia
alpha thalassemia major or
of Beta Thalassemia
Cause . Thalassemia
thalassemia intermedia or
fragility · Thalassemia
alpha thalassemia trait.
thalassemia society amravati
Diagnosis and therapies
Kurdistan Presidency Council, Koma Civakên Kurdistan, Democratic National Union of Kurdistan, Hemoglobin A2, Polygamy in Iraqi Kurdistan, Prime Minister of Iraqi Kurdistan, Kurdistan Women's League, University of Kurdistan – Hawler, Kurdistan Hope Initiative, President of Iraqi Kurdistan
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Thalassemia" or enter the forum