(Epicondylitis, Lateral Humeral)
A condition characterized by pain
in or near the lateral humeral epicondyle or in the forearm
extensor muscle mass as a result of unusual strain. It occurs in tennis
players as well as housewives, artisans, and violinists.
Tennis elbow most commonly
in tennis elbow is called
known as tennis elbow,
called tennis elbow,
I figured it was tennis elbow,
Tennis elbow - lateral
tennis elbow What is tennis
Diagnosis and therapies
Elbow manipulations for tennis elbow, Outline of tennis, Extensor carpi radialis brevis muscle, Tennis Round, Tennis elbow, International Tennis Hall of Fame, Tennis Europe, Robert Bédard (tennis), Tennis tour, National Tennis Club
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Tennis Elbow" or enter the forum