A union between adjacent bones or parts of a single bone formed by osseous material, such as ossified connecting cartilage
or fibrous tissue. (Dorland, 27th ed)
Tibiofibular Synostosis in
Radial Ulnar Synostosis
from lambdoid synostosis
Diagnosis and therapies
Proximal femoral focal deficiency, Tarsal coalition, Synostosis, Tsukuhara syndrome, Coalition (Chile), Conservative coalition, Young Survival Coalition, Global Land Coalition, Social-liberal coalition, Coalition Warrior Interoperability Demonstration
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Synostosis"
- My daughter had a severe chiari diagnosis where she was beginning to loose the feeling in her hands/feet and suffered constant pain in her neck and head. In the summer of 2010, when she turned 4, she had the chiari decompression surgery performed by Dr. G... (+)
- My son had surgery for craniostynosis last month by Dr. Graupman and Dr. Wood. He is 5. His stitches are almost completely out and his head looks awesome. No he did not develop autism, old wives tale, you have nothing to worry about, it needs to be done... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Synostosis" or enter the forum