A congenital anomaly of the hand
, marked by the webbing between adjacent fingers
. Syndactylies are classified as complete or incomplete by the degree of joining. Syndactylies can also be simple or complex. Simple syndactyly
indicates joining of only skin
or soft tissue; complex syndactyly
marks joining of bony elements
If your child has syndactyly,
In complex syndactyly, the
Hand syndactyly, syndactyly
Underlie Syndactyly Type V
Syndactyly - definition and
Clinical Example: Syndactyly
Diagnosis and therapies
Oculodentodigital dysplasia, Interdigital webbing, Webbing, Fraser syndrome, Syndactyly, Webbing stretcher, Webbing equipment, Symbrachydactyly, Fraser Baronets, Synpolydactyly
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Syndactyly"
- If anyone out there is wondering about the procedure of a simple sysdactyly I had the surgery done for my 8 month old boy...They will put them under general anasteia sp? with a breathing tube during the surgery...The surgery for my son only went a little a... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Syndactyly" or enter the forum