A benign, inflammatory, variably ulcerated, occasionally bilateral, self-healing lesion of the minor salivary glands
that is often confused clinically and histologically with carcinoma
Diagnosis and therapies
Necrotizing sialometaplasiaSalivary ducts, Salivary duct, Salivary duct carcinoma, Excretory duct of seminal gland, Intralobular duct, Salivon, Tuft (disambiguation), Riquet with the Tuft, Tufts Historical Review,
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.