Screw Worm Infection
with larvae of the blow fly Cochliomyia hominivorax (Callitroga americanum), a common cause of disease
in livestock in the southern and southwestern U.S.A.
from screwworm larvae.
Screw Worm Fly: new threat to
Old World screw-worm fly
Screw-worm fly is an insect
The screwworm had been a
very severe infection.
A picture of a Screwworm
Diagnosis and therapies
NuocyteRoller screw, Screw, Screw pump, Herbert screw, Computer case screws, Screw axis, Screw theory, Dynamic hip screw, List of screw drives,
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.