An autosomal recessive syndrome
occurring principally in females, characterized by the presence of reticulated, atrophic, hyperpigmented, telangiectatic cutaneous plaques, often accompanied by juvenile cataracts, saddle nose
, congenital bone defects, disturbances in the growth
; and TEETH; and hypogonadism
Rothmund-Thomson syndrome is a
Picture of Rothmund-Thomson
Diagnosis and therapies
Poikiloderma, Rapadilino syndrome, Kindler syndrome, Hans Kindler, Robert A. Kindler, Beard v. Kindler, Jeff Kindler, Damian Kindler, Kindler, Kindler v. Canada (Minister of Justice)
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.