(Alveolitis, Fibrosing; Hamman-Rich Syndrome)
of pulmonary fibrosis.
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Pulmonary fibrosis - symptoms
Diagnosis and therapies
Combined pulmonary fibrosis and emphysema, Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, Pulmonary fibrosis, Idiopathic interstitial pneumonia, Usual interstitial pneumonia, Non-specific interstitial pneumonia, Anti-TGF-beta monoclonal antibody GC1008, Interstitial lung disease, Alveolitis, Ipf (mountain)
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Pulmonary Fibrosis"
- My Father's pulmonary fibrosis has rapidly worsened since he was put on CPAP for sleep apnea. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there something about CPAP that further damages the alveoli?
Thank you (+)
- My father was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis in August. He is on prednisone and benzonatate. We know his lungs aren't going to get any better, but we'd like to try and ease his fatigue a little. I just read a study about how there is a possible link be... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Pulmonary Fibrosis" or enter the forum