(Pulmonary Infarction; Pulmonary Thromboembolism; Thromboembolism, Pulmonary)
Pulmonary embolism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
File:Pulmonary embolism.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
Pulmonary Embolism ( PE ) | Varicoseandmore.
Pulmonary embolism with lung infarction | Image | Radiopaedia.
Changing definitions for massive pulmonary embolism | Dr.S
Diagnosis and therapies
Pulmonary angiography, High probability instruction, Thrombotic storm, Palla's sign, Embolism (disambiguation), High probability trade, Arvind Apte, ?apte Seri, Embolism, CT pulmonary angiogram
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Pulmonary Embolism"
- Was diagnosed 5 days ago with a PE, during a CT scan after chemo for non Hodgkin's lymphoma. Yesterday had a sonogram and have a DVT in one leg below knee. Am on 5 mg coumadin and once daily 10mg shot sub Q of Arixtra. Can I safely travel in plane for 3 ho... (+)
- I was just released from the hospital after staying there a week. I'm seeing a lot of descriptions of chest pain, leg pain, coughing etc. Here's what happened to me. Maybe it will help someone else. I'm a 52 year old male and have never had any health pro... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Pulmonary Embolism" or enter the forum