The infectious agent was
Pseudomonas infection worries
A Pseudomonas infection, an
Pseudomonas burn wound
Diabetic Foot Infection of
Pseudomonas Infections image
Diagnosis and therapies
Pseudomonas infection, Green nails, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Pseudomonas oryzihabitans, Pseudomonal pyoderma, Pseudomonas xanthomarina, Reseda luteola, Mordellistena luteola, Xanthogaleruca luteola, Digitivalva luteola
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "pseudomonas infections"
- l have this infection in my leg , lve had trieness, ache in limbs, weigh ,every thing what goes with this bug (+)
- My boyfriend has had pseudomonas for several years now and he takes medication for it. He says it causes him stomach problems and nausea.. I was just wondering if it was contagious and if I could catch it from him, but I didn't want to be rude and ask! It'... (+)
- Is there a higher risk for diabetics to be suseptible to pseudomonas infection through raw foods ingested and infecting open sores as a burn patient would be? Is cellulitis a precursor to eventual potentiality to limb amputation due to the cause being pse... (+)
- i have psuedumodus in my urine again had it before and they put me on iv antibiotics but they are waiting to do anything this time unless i run a fever the doctor said it was colinized in my bladder is there anything i can do at home regular antibiotics wo... (+)
- My 15 year old daughter has psuedomonas. It went away with a course of two very strong antiboitics and has now returned. Is there anything that we can do with her diet, to erradicate it? (+)