Protein c deficiency
An absence or deficiency in protein c
which leads to impaired regulation of blood coagulation
. It is associated with an increased risk
of severe or premature thrombosis
. (Stedman's Med. Dict., 26th ed.)
Protein C Deficiency
mild protein C deficiency
Persons with severe protein C
The protein C pathway.
Protein C deficiency is
Activated protein C resistance
Protein C deficiency
Although protein C deficiency
Diagnosis and therapies
Protein C deficiency, Arterial insufficiency, C2orf18, C19orf25, C10orf118, C11orf49, C14orf133, C14orf79, C1orf49, C20orf43
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.