(Adenoma, Prolactin-Secreting, Pituitary; Pituitary Adenoma, Prolactin-Secreting; PRL-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma)
How common is prolactinoma?
pointing to prolactinoma
the invasive prolactinoma
Due to prolactinoma, the
Prolactinomas can be treated
Diagnosis and therapies
Prolactinoma, Galactorrhea hyperprolactinemia, Cortistatin (neuropeptide), Epileptic seizure, Terguride, Bromocriptine, Galactorrhea, Quinagolide, PTTG1, PRL Advanced Radial-velocity All-sky Search
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Prolactinoma"
- Iam 19 years old i have been diagnosed by having a tumor from high prolactine levels last year. i never got my period and i dont know what to expect. am i ever going to get my period or not ? could anyone help me !! ist been about 9 months and im taking t... (+)
- Hey I have just been diagnosed with a micro prolactinoma and I am very scared and I'm taking it pretty hard. I havent started dostinex yet but I here it has bad side effects and I'm worried. I hear that it can make u lose hair and affect other hormones. I ... (+)
- I was diagnosed for hyperprolactinemia 2009.I had my MRI same year.My doctor prescribed me bromocriptine 2.5mg/day.I got pregnant but it last only almost 2 mos.I stop bromocriptine when im pregnant because my doctor said.and again my doctor said i have to... (+)
- sorry to say .yes.but its not a very high percentage..i was told 3 yrs ago that a tumour as big as mine" SHOULD BE REMOVED WHEN IT GETS THAT BIG"......but im still here ,and i even just passed my hgv medical,so can still drive hgv wagons.try out ... (+)
- Is it possible to die from prolactinoma? I am scared to death and need reassurance. (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Prolactinoma" or enter the forum