by the ingestion of plants
or its leaves, berries, roots or stalks. The manifestations in both humans
vary in severity from mild to life
threatening. In animals
, especially domestic animals
, it is usually the result of ingesting moldy or fermented forage.
CPCS: Know Your Plants
Poison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac - Frequently Asked Questions - (
Dairy Goat Journal. | raising goats | goat business
Potentially harmful garden plants / Royal Horticultural Society
Poison | Community Pet Hospital, Tigard OR
Purple Foxyglove is a beautiful, but exceptionally poisonous plant
Fishing with Poisons
Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac
Diagnosis and therapies
Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research, Annual Review of Plant Biology, Plant Ecology, Selection methods in plant breeding based on mode of reproduction, Plant tolerance to herbivory, Money plant, Plant anatomy, Aquatic plant, Annual plant, List of Minnesota aquatic plants
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Plant Poisoning" or enter the forum