An aberrant form of human CHROMOSOME 22 characterized by translocation of genetic material from chromosome 22, usually to the long arms of chromosome 9. It is present in the bone marrow cells
of 80 to 90 per cent of patients
with chronic myelocytic leukemia (leukemia, myeloid, chronic
The Philadelphia chromosome
The Philadelphia Chromosome: A
Diagnosis and therapies
Transportation in Philadelphia, Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation, Philadelphia Grand Opera Company, List of Philadelphia neighborhoods, Philadelphia Field Club, Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Philadelphia, Philadelphia Reading Olympics, North Central, Philadelphia, North Central, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Greyhound Terminal
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.