Peripheral Nervous System Neoplasms
Neoplasms which arise from peripheral nerve tissue
. This includes NEUROFIBROMAS; SCHWANNOMAS; GRANULAR CELL TUMORS; and malignant peripheral nerve sheath neoplasms
. (From DeVita Jr et al., Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology, 5th ed, pp1750-1)
Graphical network of diseases related to peripheral nervous system neoplasm
Below are the publications written about "Peripheral Nervous System
peripheral nervous system
Sympathetic Nervous System
The thicket of controversy in the field of nerve sheath neoplasms has not
the tumors of the central and peripheral nervous system before the
Peripheral Nervous System
Annals of Internal Medicine | Tumors of the Peripheral Nervous System.
Diagnosis and therapies
Malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor, Malignant triton tumor, Nerve sheath tumor, Transplacental carcinogenesis, Filum terminale, MKI67IP, Antoni Clarassó i Terès, Brian Antoni, Antoni Cossu, Robert Antoni
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.