Cognitive disorders characterized by an impaired ability to perceive the nature
of objects or concepts through use of the sense organs
. These include spatial neglect syndromes, where an individual does not attend to visual, auditory, or sensory stimuli presented from one side of the body.
from a vision disorder.
Visual Perceptual Disorders in
type of visual-perceptual
and perceptual disorders.
Impact of Motor, Cognitive, and Perceptual Disorders on Ability to Perform
Diagnosis and therapies
Hemispatial neglect, Visual extinction, Dot cancellation test, Synaesthesia (disambiguation), Horizontal line test, Code Bisection, Hatebreed / Neglect, Neglect, Bosoms and Neglect, Salutary neglect
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.