Cognitive disorders characterized by an impaired ability to perceive the nature
of objects or concepts through use of the sense organs
. These include spatial neglect syndromes, where an individual does not attend to visual, auditory, or sensory stimuli presented from one side of the body.
type of visual-perceptual
and perceptual disorders.
Visual Perceptual Disorders in
Diagnosis and therapies
Hemispatial neglect, Visual extinction, Dot cancellation test, Synaesthesia (disambiguation), Horizontal line test, Code Bisection, Hatebreed / Neglect, Neglect, Bosoms and Neglect, Salutary neglect
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.