(Perceptual Completion Phenomena; Gestalt Law of Closure)
The tendency to perceive an incomplete pattern or object as complete or whole. This includes the Gestalt Law of Closure.
our seven-part Perceptual
Gestalt perception - closure
Gestalt Laws of Perceptual
Although visual closure in a
law of closure is applied.
by perceptual closure:
Diagnosis and therapies
Blind spot monitor, Blind Spot Information System, Blind spot (vision), Blind spot, The Blind Spot, Blind Spot (film), Blindspots analysis, Leiosphaerid, Big Three, Rhizosoleniophycidae
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.