(Perceptual Completion Phenomena; Gestalt Law of Closure)
The tendency to perceive an incomplete pattern or object as complete or whole. This includes the Gestalt Law of Closure.
Gestalt perception - closure
our seven-part Perceptual
Gestalt Laws of Perceptual
perceptual closure for
Mooney Faces Aaron Schurger GS
of Perceptual Closure
Diagnosis and therapies
Blind spot monitor, Blind Spot Information System, Blind spot (vision), Blind spot, The Blind Spot, Blind Spot (film), Blindspots analysis, Leiosphaerid, Big Three, Rhizosoleniophycidae
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.