Displacement of the patella
from the femoral groove.
a patellar dislocation.
with patellar dislocation.
Patellar Subluxation and
Patellar Dislocation and
Diagnosis and therapies
NASCAR Realignment, Patellar dislocation, Anglican realignment, Realignment, Jussi Kujala, Urho Kujala, Jalkapalloseura Airport City, STP 300, Amtrak Cascades, New York State Route 17M
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Patellar Dislocation"
I have always had a dislocated knee cap since a young age and pops out a couple times a year sometimes more, it pops out and straight back in again.
however this time it has filled with alot of fluid and feels very tight when i bend my knee and tringes... (+)