with neoplastic diseases a wide variety of clinical pictures which are indirect and usually remote effects produced by tumor cell metabolites or other products.
Paraneoplastic Syndromes is
Paraneoplastic syndrome list
Diagnosis and therapies
Paraneoplastic syndrome, Paraneoplastic pemphigus, Endocrine paraneoplastic syndrome, Ian Hart (neurologist), Leser–Trélat sign, Paraneoplastic keratoderma, Doege-Potter syndrome, Doege–Potter syndrome, PNMA2, Trousseau sign
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.