of an infant
resulting from injury received at birth. (From Dorland, 27th ed)
Paralysis, obstetric www.lookfordiagnosis.com www.lookfordiagnosis.com
Obstetrical Brachial Plexus
Paralysis, Obstetric www.lookfordiagnosis.com
How often are an obstetric
Obstetric brachial plexus
Diagnosis and therapies
Postoperative residual curarization, Ascending paralysis, Neuromuscular monitoring, Flaccid paralysis (shooting), Paralysis, Analysis paralysis, The Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Resource Center, Sphincter paralysis, Sam Schmidt Paralysis Foundation, Paralysis (disambiguation)
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.