Pancreatitis caused by
In pancreatitis, the digestive
Pancreatitis can occur in
acute pancreatitis present
Diagnosis and therapies
Autoimmune pancreatitis, Acute pancreatitis, Special Operations Group (India), Broadcast Operations Group, Ranson criteria, Deployable Operations Group, Special Operations Group, Media Operations Group (Volunteers), Académie Ranson, Pancreatitis
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Pancreatitis"
- I had first attack of pancreatitis in three months ago.
Went for all tests (CT, MRI, EUS, PET scan) because
they thought I had cancer. All test results were negative.
However, surgeon still wants to operate to remove
stricture in duct; also have dialated... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Pancreatitis" or enter the forum