An imbalanced nutritional status
resulted from excessive intake of nutrients. Generally, overnutrition
generates an energy imbalance between food
consumption and energy expenditure leading to disorders such as obesity
Overnutrition and hypertension
Overnutrition according to the
Both overnutrition and
of maternal over nutrition
malnutrition : Overnutrition
Overnutrition and Obesity
Overnutrition is a condition
Diagnosis and therapies
Overnutrition, Malnutrition in India, List of MeSH codes (C18), Nutrition disorder, Iron poisoning, Health effects of chocolate, Vespolina, Mitsubishi FTO, Mitsubishi Galant FTO, Celso Pitta
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Overnutrition" or enter the forum