(Aseptic Necrosis of Bone; Avascular Necrosis of Bone; Kienbock Disease; Necrosis, Aseptic, of Bone; Necrosis, Avascular, of Bone)
of a bone or part of a bone, either atraumatic or posttraumatic.
Diagnosis and therapies
Spontaneous osteonecrosis of the knee, Bisphosphonate-associated osteonecrosis of the jaw, Dysbaric osteonecrosis, Neuralgia-inducing cavitational osteonecrosis, Neuralgia-inducing cavitational osteonecrosis (NICO), C-terminal telopeptide, Osteonecrosis of the jaw, Avascular necrosis, AVN Media Network, Limb infarction
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Osteonecrosis"
- Please be advised, I was a very healthy thirtyfive year old women with two healthy kids and a remarkable husband. I have had NICO in my jaw for almost four years. It has devistated my health, I am fighting for my sight and life. Not even the Mayo Clinic is... (+)
- How much does Osteonecrosis cost (estimate) if i didnt have any insurance covering it? (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Osteonecrosis" or enter the forum