A condition in which certain opposing teeth fail to establish occlusal contact when the jaws are closed.
Open Bite Treatment
FL - Open Bite Treatment
Open Bite. Back to Top
Anterior Open Bite: Aetiology
in the anterior open bite
Class II - anterior open bite
Diagnosis and therapies
Fusible core injection molding, Powder Injection Moulding International, Transfer molding, Bulk moulding compound, Matrix molding, Sheet moulding compound, Molding, Ovolo, Bed-mould, Cymatium
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Open Bite"
- I'm 21 and I have an open bite. I've been considering the surgery because I really want that perfect smile the rest of my friends have :(. I just need a ball park amount of how much it will cost with insurance. 150$ or 1500$. Please let me know, thanks. (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Open Bite" or enter the forum