(Prognostic Nutritional Index (PNI))
Evaluation and measurement of nutritional variables in order to assess the level of nutrition or the nutritional status
of the individual. nutrition surveys
may be used in making the assessment.
Nutritional Assessment Form
The journal of nutrition,
Dietech Nutritional Assessment
assessing BCS and MCS,
Nutrition Assessment - Child
Diagnosis and therapies
The Good Shepherd National School, Wenhua Qiaoliang Trilingual National School, MR/ Godapitiya National School, National School of Mineral Industry, Gandhi National School, Ancol, Abellana National School, Kalutara Balika National School, Kekunagolla National School, Ballycar National School, Milford National School
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.