Nucleic Acid Amplification Techniques
(DNA Amplification Techniques; RNA Amplification Techniques)
Laboratory techniques that involve the in-vitro synthesis of many copies of dna
from one original template.
Nucleic Acid Amplification is
SGS - Nucleic Acid
Molecular Methods for
Scheme for the amplification
Nucleic Acid Amplification Technique for Biosafety
Nucleic Acid Amplification
Advanced Techniques in
The role of nucleic acid
Diagnosis and therapies
Loop-mediated isothermal amplification, Multiple displacement amplification, Multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification, Polymerase-endonuclease amplification reaction, Nucleic acid test, Tuberculous meningitis, ?29 DNA polymerase, Nicking enzyme amplification reaction, Random hexamer, Big Jack (song)
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.