(Fetal Cord Entanglement)
Nuchal Cord Injury by Rajeev
Nuchal cords are rarely found
I just can't get nuchal cords
Fetal hypoxia nuchal cord
TRV Fetal Neck Nuchal Cord
Nuchal Cord Reason For
Diagnosis and therapies
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Nuchal Cord"
- my husband and i are both 22 very healthy and come from very healthy families, at our 12 week u/s they said the nuchal measurement was 5.3 which is very high and with the bloodwork put us at a 1:24 chance for ds. we did the cvs which came back fine. we ha... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Nuchal Cord" or enter the forum