(Fetal Cord Entanglement)
Nuchal Cord - 400093-01X
nuchal cord | Publish with
3-D image of nuchal cord
Nuchal Cord Injury by Rajeev
a double nuchal cord based
Nuchal Cord x 2 - 497072-01X
Diagnosis and therapies
Nuchal cordWharton's jelly, Umbilical cord compression, Velamentous cord insertion, Umbilical cord, Cord blood, Thomas Wharton (anatomist), Percutaneous umbilical cord blood sampling, Umbilical cord tomb of Taejo of Joseon Dynasty, Holy Umbilical Cord,
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "nuchal cord"
- my husband and i are both 22 very healthy and come from very healthy families, at our 12 week u/s they said the nuchal measurement was 5.3 which is very high and with the bloodwork put us at a 1:24 chance for ds. we did the cvs which came back fine. we ha... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "nuchal cord" or enter the forum