The basic cellular units of nervous tissue. Each neuron consists of a body, an axon, and dendrites
. Their purpose is to receive, conduct, and transmit impulses in the nervous system
Neurons are specialized cells
Neuron - Wikipedia, the free
While many images of neurons
membrane of the neuron.
Neurons communicate with each
Figure 12.2 Neurons have four
For every neuron, there are
Diagnosis and therapies
Cultured neuronal network, Neuromodulation, Neuron, Nonspiking neurons, Holding current, List of animals by number of neurons, Multipolar neuron, Ramadi Barrage, List of tidal barrages, Guddu Barrage
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.