Neoplastic Syndromes, Hereditary
(Cancer Syndromes, Hereditary)
The condition of a pattern of malignancies within a family
, but not every individual's necessarily having the same neoplasm. Characteristically the tumor tends to occur at an earlier than average age, individuals may have more than one primary tumor, the tumors may be multicentric, usually more than 25 percent of the individuals in direct lineal descent from the proband are affected, and the cancer predisposition in these families behaves as an autosomal dominant trait with about 60 percent penetrance
Below are the publications written about "Neoplastic Syndromes, Hereditary"
View All Trending Treatments for Hereditary Neoplastic Syndrome →
View All Top Treatments for Hereditary Neoplastic Syndrome →
Hereditary neoplasia syndromes
Multiple endocrine neoplasia.
Diagnosis and therapies
Cancer syndrome, Gilles Turcot, Fibrofolliculoma, Turcot Interchange, Georges Turcot, Napoléon Turcot, Folliculin, Canada Car Company, PJS, The PJs (soundtrack)
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.